My usual approach to travelling tends to involve arriving on a continent on x date, flying out a few months later, and figuring out the rest when I get there. However, what with a wedding here, a conference there, and visiting friends all around, this trip has somehow become quite organised.
Knowing me I’m sure that much of it will inevitably change and rearrange, but if you’ll be in any of these countries around the same time, or even have been there before, I’d love to see you or hear your great tips on where to go and what to see.
So, my current itinerary:
- May 23 – June 8: Campello alto, Italy (with the family)
- 8th – 14th: Florence (with James and Rosie)
- 15th: Rome to London (RyanAir flight FR3003). Arrive Stansted 7.45pm
- 15th – 20th: London (with James)
- 20th – 24th: Hurricane Festival, Germany (with Steve and Nat)
- June 25th – July 4th: Copenhagen
- 4th – 9th: Edinburgh – DMF reunion!
- 9th – 16th: Paris (with Tegan)
- 16th – 31st: ??
- 1st – 16th: International Forestry Students’ Association Symposium, Spain
- 16th – 23rd: Spain. Fly Granada to London August 23 (British Airways flight BA3290). Arrive London 2.10pm
- 30th: Imogen’s wedding, Oxford
- Berlin with James
- Freiburg – visit Vroni and Daniel
- 7th: Copenhagen to Colombo, Sri Lanka. Arrive Colombo October 8th
- 30th: Colombo to Singapore. Arrive Singapore 9.05pm
- 1-10: Asia Pacific Forestry Commission, New Zealand
- Java, Indonesia
November 26 – February 4 2014
- ISV work (Thailand)
- March 1, 2014: Singapore to Melbourne…but who knows?